All over the world, Tea is a beverage. For Indians, it is an emotion. Commonly known as ‘Chai’ in the local language, it is consumed in all households. No social event or get-together is complete without ‘Chai’ included in it. A host that doesn’t offer ‘Tea’ to its guests and guests who refuse ‘Tea’ when offered by the host are both considered rude. On average, an Individual in India drinks 2-3 cups of chai during the day. Instant tea can be consumed on itself, with some biscuits or any other snack of your choice.
Tea breaks are a must during office breaks. The ‘Cutting chai’ version is very famous in Mumbai, which is known as the Financial Capital of India. Cutting chai is consumed in small proportions. You can find ‘chaiwala’ or ‘Teaseller’ on every corner of the street here. Instant tea is very famous as it is a quick energy booster and mood fixer.
Sometimes, adding a few spices and herbs is preferred while brewing chai. These include cardamom, ginger, black pepper, lemongrass, tulsi (Holy basil), mint leaves, saffron, etc. These herbs and spices are common in use in India and have been mentioned by ancient sages in the Ayurveda scriptures. This makes tea even delightful. Instant masala chai tastes so marvelous that it is impossible, to say ‘No’ to it!
Hot tea can never be out of fashion and is always in demand irrespective of the season. Iced tea is not as famous as hot tea, but nowadays gaining more popularity in metro cities and is found in many flavors too. It is ingrained in the culture of India and treated as a modern Elixir.
While it is more of a social experience in India to make tea and enjoy it with loved ones, in a country like Japan, it is a more spiritual experience. The roots of Japan have been ingrained in the zen culture that believes in peace of mind through meditation practice, where, Tea Ceremonies emphasize respect, purity, tranquility, and, harmony. A Tea Ceremony allows a few peaceful moments by taking a break from the fast pace of life to bond with oneself and others.
In Many Asian countries, including China, tea is a widely consumed beverage. It is slowly gaining popularity in the western world too.
Benefits of Chai
- The taste of masala chai is simply delicious, flavourful, and aromatic. It is the tastiest way in the world to boost your senses, freshen up and rejuvenate!
- The Neel Beverage instant chai premix is a blessing, indeed. It saves time and is a necessity in these times, where everyone is in a race with time and lives an on-the-go lifestyle. One doesn’t have to use all ingredients separately to make a single cup of tea. Instant tea premix is a simple solution for a stressful lifestyle.
- For those who have less tolerance for caffeine, instant tea is the best beverage. It contains less amount of caffeine as compared to coffee but provides a tremendous amount of energy that helps one stay active and alert for all tasks during the day or on long journeys.
- Neel Beverages Instant Tea premix comes in various flavors. One can use the flavor that suits their need. For example, an instant ginger tea premix can be used when one wants a quick fix for a sore throat, or a common cold and flu.
- Instant Tea is the quickest mood-fixer. On bad days, a warm cup of chai brightens up your mood and makes you ready to paint the town red.
- No preservatives or any synthetic colors have been added to any of the products manufactured by Neel Beverages Private Limited. Only natural ingredients have been used in the making of all products. Hence, these are perfect for health-conscious tea aficionados.
Although moderate consumption of instant tea has many advantages, it should not be considered as a substitute for the medication already prescribed by the doctor and should not replace any medicines.
How to Make Instant Chai
To make an instant chai, all you have to do is boil a little more than 100 ml of water and pour it into a cup. Then you can proceed to add Neel Beverages Instant Chai premix sachet to it. Once you give it a quick stir, it is ready for you to drink.
Neel Beverages has come up with a variety in the instant premix category, which, inter alia include:
- Green Herbal Tea
- Instant Cardamom Tea
- Instant Cardamom Tea unsweetened (Without Sugar)
- Instant Lemongrass Tea
- Instant Lemongrass Tea unsweetened (Without Sugar)
- Instant Ginger Tea
- Instant Ginger Tea unsweetened (Without Sugar)
- Instant Masala Tea
- Instant Masala Tea unsweetened (Without Sugar)
- Instant Karak Teas
- Instant Karak Teas unsweetened (Without Sugar)
- Instant Saffron Tea
- Instant Saffron Tea unsweetened (Without Sugar)
For those, who prefer Iced tea over the popular version of hot tea, Neel Beverages has introduced instant iced tea premix in two flavors, namely:
While preparing Iced Tea, one sachet of any of the above-mentioned flavors must be added in a glass of cold water, and you are ready with your favorite drink.
Why Choose Neel Beverages Instant Chai
We are extremely happy to present to you Neel Beverages Private Limited (NBPL), an Indian tea brand and a leading manufacturer in the category of instant beverage premixes.
Currently, our products are widely exported into Maldives, Canada, Malaysia, and The United States of America, to name a few.
Our company is acknowledged for achieving excellence that matches international standards. We are perfectionists and make efforts to manufacture our products using high-tech machinery and tools.
The convenience, taste, and health of our customers are of supreme importance to us. Our customers not only admire our qualitative products but also vouch for our after-sales service.
Our instant Masala chai premix is lightweight to carry is highly essential for camping, adventurous hiking, or any long-distance journey. It is a unique gift that you can give your friends. Perfectly curated, Neel Beverages products ensure consistent taste, anytime and anywhere.
If you are a health-conscious person and a tea aficionado, your search is over! Begin your day with a steamy cup using Neel Instant Tea premix and you are ready to take on the world with beaming confidence. Place your orders online today!!!